Why am I receiving more than one bill for the same surgery?
There are a number of separate charges associated with your surgical procedure. You MAY receive charges from several companies.
- Our Surgical Center – facility fee for your surgical procedure.
- Your surgeon’s office – his/her fee for performing your surgery.
- Anesthesiologist – his/her fee for anesthesia services for surgery.
- Radiology – services for x-ray, if required.
- Pathology – services for tissue specimens removed during surgery requiring further examination.
- Laboratory – services for laboratory tests run on specimens removed during surgery.
What type of credit cards do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Flex Spending Accounts. We also accept cash and check.
When should I expect my first bill?
We will bill you any balance due after your insurance company has paid your claim. There may be a delay if your insurance company has paid us incorrectly and we have re-submitted your claim for a corrected payment and allowance determination.
Do you charge interest?
Are we able to set up a payment plan?
We do ask that all balances are paid in full or set up on an automatic payment plan prior to your procedure. If you encounter problems paying, please contact our billing office at 402-218-2543.
What is your credit and payment policy?
Payment arrangements need to be made in advance. All deductibles and copays are due at time of service. Cosmetic surgery procedures must be paid in full prior to your surgery date.
If you anticipate difficulty paying your bill, please let us know immediately.
Is Financial Assistance Available?
Financial Assistance is available to uninsured/underinsured patients who come to our facility for treatment. This policy provides financial relief to patients who qualify based on a comparison of their financial resources and/or income to Federal Poverty Guidelines. To qualify for any assistance, uninsured/underinsured patients will be asked to complete a Financial Assistance Application which includes information relating to household income. Please use the link here for downloading the application (PDF).
The following information must be returned to be considered for Financial Assistance:
- Completed Application
- Previous Year’s Tax Return
- 2 Pay Stubs
- 2 Months of Bank Statements